ROOMS & LEISURE SPACES
No expense has been spared to make the Boatel Luxury the ultimate in high-end houseboats
Our facilities are second to none making your cruise along the Murray River one to remember.
Boatel Luxury offers 5 first class King Staterooms all with ensuites. Featuring 100% down luxury quilts, white Polycotton sheets, 2 king-sized pillows per person with additional blankets for extra comfort.
The bedside tables feature granite tops with lighting and automatic blind control, to create the perfect romantic ambiance.
Each room’s large walk-in robes offer ample hanging space, shelves, drawers and coat hangers.
Large panoramic windows ensure you can lie back in total comfort and watch Australia’s best River lands drift by.
Breakfast in bed can be made by one of our personal chefs; with outside access to the boat is available from all rooms.
Each ensuite is equipped with a full size shower and luxury showerhead, large basin with contemporary tap wear, full sized mirror and toilet. Luxury toiletries complement our soft sumptuous towels, hand towel and flannels.
Safety, of course, is our top priority and all rooms are equipped with life jackets.
Entertainer’s Kitchen and Bar
Boatel Luxury’s gourmet kitchen has ample space for guests to come together and create the perfect meal. Everything is provided for the ultimate dinner, party or cocktail soiree, including:
• White dinner plates, bread plates, entrée plates, soup/dessert bowls, and pasta bowls
• White coffee mugs, teacups, saucers, glass tumblers, white wine glasses, red wine glasses, and champagne flutes
• Ample cutlery including knives, forks, bread knives, dessert forks, dessert spoons, soup spoons, and teaspoons
• Cutting knives of six different sizes plus other general cooking utensils
• Cutting boards
• Assorted chrome salad servers and various salad bowls
• BBQ tools (2 sets of spatula and tongs)
• Various cooking aids including pans, mixing bowls, measuring spoons, whisk, rolling pin, colander, sieves, measuring scales, grater
• Gas kettle
• Baking dishes of various sizes
• Plastic storage containers
• Muffin and cake cooking trays/tins
• In-built Miele coffee machine (patrons must supply their own beans)
• Portable Nespresso compatible coffee machine
• Basic kitchen cleaning chemicals, dishwasher powder, and tea towels
• Two sinks, two fridges, freezer, microwave, full gas oven, and dishwasher
Certainly, the greatest feature of Boatel Luxury is at its very heart – the Sky Lounge. Accessed from the impressive Lobby via our sweeping Grand Staircase, The Sky Lounge is the command centre of the vessel featuring the best in technology and comfort for you and your guests.
Relax in our two triple- and three double-seater lounges with side
tables and lamps or stroll out to enjoy the river on our carpeted
outside decks, complete with luxurious lounges and a chef’s six burner
Enjoy dinner at our expansive, 12 guest dining table with luxury chairs – perfect for a sumptuous dinner party or the conference your guests will never forget!
Two-story wrap around viewing windows give you an unrivalled view of the immense Murray River scenery as you enjoy your journey.
No expense has been spared when it comes to technology on Boatel Luxury. Featuring an incredible 85 unseen computers, our highly sophisticated technology is so user-friendly you will not even notice the impact they are having on your stay!
Boatel Luxury features the latest technology from around the globe to control lighting, blinds, windows, clock, air-conditioning, propulsion, power generation and use, and entertainment.
For anglers, the Sky Lounge features instrumentation for fish finding, depth, and engine revs. Further instrumentation includes engine hours and fuel consumption.
The Sky Lounge features our guest-interactive, touchscreen PC for listening pleasure, hi-performance state of the art sound system, six channel surround sound, and a 65-inch Smart TV for the very best in late night movie experiences!